Driver Terms of Service
Rafting Autters, LLC
Driver Terms of Service
Updated: August 21, 2018
This Additional Driver Terms of Service is between you as a Driver and Rafting Autters, LLC (“Autter”). By driving for Autter you agree to the Autter Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct, as posted on the Autter website (www.autterride.com), as well as this additional Driver Terms of Service which may be updated from time to time.
1. By driving for Autter you represent, warrant and agree that:
a. You possess a valid driver’s license and are authorized and medically fit to operate a motor vehicle and have all appropriate licenses, approvals and authority to provide transportation to Riders in all jurisdictions in which you provide Services.
b. You own, or have the legal right to operate, the vehicle you use when providing Services, and such vehicle is in good operating condition and meets the industry safety standards and all applicable statutory and state department of motor vehicle requirements for a vehicle of its kind.
c. You will not engage in reckless behavior while driving, drive unsafely, operate a vehicle that is unsafe to drive, permit an unauthorized third party to accompany you in the vehicle while providing Services, provide Services as a Driver while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or take action that harms or threatens to harm the safety of the Lyft community or third parties.
d. You will only provide Services using the vehicle that has been reported to, and approved by Autter, and for which a photograph has been provided to Autter, and you will not transport more passengers than can securely be seated in such vehicle (and no more than seven (7) passengers in any instance).
e. You will not, while providing the Services, operate as a public or common carrier or taxi service, accept street hails, charge for rides (except as expressly provided in this Agreement), demand that a rider pay in cash, or use a credit card reader, such as a Square Reader, to accept payment or engage in any other activity in a manner that is inconsistent with your obligations under this Agreement.
f. You will not attempt to defraud Autter or Riders on the Autter platform or in connection with your provision of Services. If we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity, we may withhold applicable Fares or other payments for the ride(s) in question.
g. You will make reasonable accommodation for Riders and/or for service animals, as required by law.
h. You agree that we may obtain information about you, including your criminal and driving records, and you agree to provide any further necessary authorizations to facilitate our access to such records during the term of the Agreement.
i. You have a valid policy of liability insurance (in coverage amounts consistent with all applicable legal requirements) that names or schedules you for the operation of the vehicle you use to provide Services.
j. You will pay all applicable federal, state and local taxes based on your provision of Services and any payments received by you.
2. You are entitled to a Driver Fare for each ride that you provide. The “Driver Fare” consists of a base fare amount, if applicable to certain rides, plus incremental amounts based on the actual time and distance of the ride you provide, as measured by Autter. The applicable base fare and time and distance amounts for your market are shown in a rate table published by Autter.
3. In addition to the Driver Fare, you will receive the following payments, if applicable: (i) any tips provided by a Rider to you, (ii) any tolls or surcharges we collect for remittance to you, (iii) any damage charges we collect on your behalf, and (iv) any bonuses or incentives you earn based on your provision of Services.
4. Autter may employ, at its’s discretion, various payment platforms for remitting the Driver Fare, and other amounts, to you. You agree to provide information to Autter to allow the use of Autter’s selected payment platform. Autter may change payment platforms from time to time.
5. Autter may, at its discretion, offer promotional or other Coupons to Riders, however such discounts shall not impact the Driver Fare or any other payments owed to you.
6. You acknowledge and agree that, for the mutual benefit of the parties, through advertising and marketing, Autter may seek to generate additional demand for your Services from new and existing Riders. You acknowledge and agree such advertising or marketing does not entitle you to any additional monetary amounts beyond the amounts expressly set forth in these agreements.
Any questions regarding this, or other Autter agreements, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: August 21, 2018.